Project Aware???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrRobb:
Hey... I think I'm gonna make it this year, but there may be a "business" trip in the works too.. If it comes down to it I'll have to decide whether to dive with Matt and Terry in Missouri or some scantily clad babes in Mexico.... Come to think of it you'll probably on ly see me if the trip falls through.

Robb

What a choice to make, I know it's tough and all. Imagine being put to that choice, I feel so terrible for it. I guess I'll have to make it right and offer to take your place and suffer the bloodshot eyes and all for you so you can dive the Project Aware event...

Wkndbum:
Matt,

I'll be down by the marina around 7:30am Sat morning.

Have you heard anything from that "put you to sleep" Dr Robb from Tulsa? He'll
probably be on a "business" trip to Cozumel or Roatan that weekend. ha

We talked when we dove Beaver lake a few weeks back, but I see from a posting here he just might have some "important" business to take care of...

I'll plan on seeing you Saturday Morning, hopefully we'll meet with the others as well and place some names and faces together. Tom told me you had a good spear fishing trip, said you really like to do that and seem pretty good at it. I guess that means you got dinner.

At this point my friend and his wife tell me they will make it. We will be arriving Thursday evening and will spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning trying to squeeze in as much diving as we can.

I should note, I am AOW but still fairly new and still have plenty of learning to do, my friend and his wife are less experienced and I have yet to dive with them. If hanging with us noobs is not your thing, please feel free to treat us as if we have the plague. We definitely do not wish to take away from the enjoyment of others and understand if you dont prefer to dive with us, that said I dont really anticipate having much trouble personally and I am fairly confident having known my friend for years that he will be fine.

Anyways... Lookin forward to do some diving. Cummings were you interested in getting together a bit earlier, like on Friday? I have been to Table Rock but have never dove it, so looking forward to finding someone to show us around a bit )

Have a great weekend everyone!

Josh

Sure, I'd love to dive with you Friday. We've all got to start diving somewhere and for me I enjoy the company. Did I give you my cell number? I was thinking I might have done that already.

I bet that was the number, I had a call I didn't realize happened and forgot to return it. I had it on vibrate and sometimes in a car I'll miss a call that way. I got busy working on stuff at work and just forgot to return it. Was a busy day for me.
My bad.

No ones bad... I figured no big deal I would try later. I didnt leave a message or anything, wasnt really important )

Josh

Even if a "business trip" comes up, I'm gonna make it to Table Rock for the Project Aware Dive. I'll be getting there Friday night if anyone would like to set up a night dive... Matt, you got that new light working??

Yes, I love that light. I've never done a night dive before so lets make it easy on me and do Dewey Short since I know that area somewhat. I've had an itching to do a night dive.

Well, I got my UW housing for my Powershot A80 today. So I'll have my camera there to take pics and small video clips of the dives. I have a 1 gig, 128, and 256 cards. So if I take YOUR pic and you want a copy of it, just make sure to get me an email address before the day is out so I can send the file.

Has anyone decided if any of us from SB are going to meet up a little early to put faces with names?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom