Project Aware???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a "I may not be able to make it" from my friend in Texas. I am planning to attend whether he goes or not. Just means I may be there alone.

Spoke with Louis at Scuba Sports today. So far he has at least 100 email confirmations. Going to be a pretty good turn out. Don't let the numbers discourage you from coming. The more the merrier! Some of us will have access to other boats and will be hitting other dive sites after P.A.

You know in the past we've tried to hook up and do a scuba board diver boat, and we've come close to filling that boat. We should at least try to meet up and put a face to the names here, what do you guys think about it?

I've got one reserved. I'll have it for 4 hours that day. Midnite might link up with me if the couple that was going to accompany bails on him.

There's a McDonald's right across from Scuba Sports. Depending on the time the event starts, we could meet there and head to State Park Marina to load and pick up my boat, depending on who is going to commit to going. If it starts early (8-9ish), we could just meet at State Park Marina, then head to Indian Point to meet up w/ Scuba Sports.

I'll call on Monday and confirm times.

Hopefully next year I will be able to hook up with you guys. I really wanted to be able to go. My dad has a house down there just across the lake from the State Park marina he also has a pontoon that I am sure that we could use. As soon as I can find out what weekend they are going to do it next year I will put in for that weekend off. Unfortuantely this time of year is pretty busy and my weekends book up more than a year in advance. I hope that you have a good time, and be safe....

Phil

cummings66:
You know in the past we've tried to hook up and do a scuba board diver boat, and we've come close to filling that boat. We should at least try to meet up and put a face to the names here, what do you guys think about it?

Matt,

I'll be down by the marina around 7:30am Sat morning.

Have you heard anything from that "put you to sleep" Dr Robb from Tulsa? He'll
probably be on a "business" trip to Cozumel or Roatan that weekend. ha

Terry

diverdown247:
I've got one reserved. I'll have it for 4 hours that day. Midnite might link up with me if the couple that was going to accompany bails on him.

There's a McDonald's right across from Scuba Sports. Depending on the time the event starts, we could meet there and head to State Park Marina to load and pick up my boat, depending on who is going to commit to going. If it starts early (8-9ish), we could just meet at State Park Marina, then head to Indian Point to meet up w/ Scuba Sports.

I'll call on Monday and confirm times.

I'm courious as to why you are renting a boat for Sat? They always have plenty of boats for divers on Sat (have had the past 3 years anyway)

Maybe you would want to rent it for Sun am instead & have some divers split the cost.

Terry

Yep, whether my friend goes or not I would love to meet up with some of you guys. I will try to get down a little early and may be diving on Friday, I got a contact from Cummings to see about doing some of that with him as well. Diverdowns offer on the pontoon sounds great as well, I figure I dont know anyone going in I would love to meet up with people I could potentially turn into future dive buddies. A meetup of our fellow board members sounds like a great time, count me in.

Josh

Hey... I think I'm gonna make it this year, but there may be a "business" trip in the works too.. If it comes down to it I'll have to decide whether to dive with Matt and Terry in Missouri or some scantily clad babes in Mexico.... Come to think of it you'll probably on ly see me if the trip falls through.

Robb

Wkndbum:
I'm courious as to why you are renting a boat for Sat? They always have plenty of boats for divers on Sat (have had the past 3 years anyway)

Maybe you would want to rent it for Sun am instead & have some divers split the cost.

Terry

Rented a boat so that if some want to break from the group and hit some other sites, we can. I don't plan on staying the entire day with the group. This gives me a little more freedom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom