Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
Jeff, I told you we would talk when the series is 2-2.

Now how about them red wings huh?
:D

They (Detroit) did play good tonight, but Edmonton plays better on the road though.

Its still up in the air. It will be interesting how Edmonton plays Saturday afternoon though. Are they a young team that panics or not???? Either way, its the best first round match up.

Naw, horrible match up... Oilers couldn't hold the red wing's jock straps

I sincerely thought this was going to be a sweep

Trinigordo:
Naw, horrible match up... Oilers couldn't hold the red wing's jock straps

I sincerely thought this was going to be a sweep
Then I guess you just don't understand hockey. No one even thought it would be a sweep. I would bet that most of the top seeds didn't want to meet the Oilers in the playoffs.

I don't understand hockey. But I understand that my team by geographical proxy is going to kick your team's ***

Trinigordo:
I don't understand hockey. But I understand that my team by geographical proxy is going to kick your team's ***
You go with that.

Trinigordo:
Thanks dude :D
LOL....I've been in hockey pools where people (women :wink: ) picked players because their name sounded cool...and they finished ahead of me. Logic and understanding doesn't guaranty a correct pick.

Trinigordo:
Find a real sport like rugby
Wasn't that a part of Brokeback Mountain?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom