Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lightning Fish:
How about Ryan Smith last night, got into Chelios' face, didn't do anything or say anything. Chelios responds with a few punches and and lots of mouth. That's the Chelios I'm used to. :D

Bill.
Chelios is trying to draw as many penalties as he can. He took a couple of dives as well (and bragged to the media about it).

Yep.."That's the Chelios I'm used to"

Looks like the Red Wings got away with an illegal pick-and-roll on their first goal last night.

BTW, I think Tortorella was way out of line in throwing Grahame under the bus in the postgame news conference. Four goals in 16 shots is pretty bad, but if you're going to get on his case, do it in private.

ScubaTexan:
BTW, I think Tortella was way out of line in throwing Grahame under the bus in the postgame news conference. Four goals in 16 shots is pretty bad, but if you're going to get on his case, do it in private.
I agree. Somethings should be kept private.

I couldn’t agree more, especially from a coach who preaches teamwork as much as tortorella. He should know better.
GO WINGS Bring that cup back to hockey town (Pronounced haaackey town for all you non-Midwesterners )

Lightning Fish:
CBC is giving us (Vancouver) the Calgary-Anaheim series over Edmonton-Detroit.

Take a look at the bright side. At least you will not have to listen to either Bob Cole or Harry Neal. It is just shameful the way they do their broadcasts.

tedtim:
Take a look at the bright side. At least you will not have to listen to either Bob Cole or Harry Neal. It is just shameful the way they do their broadcasts.

CBC has some good play-by-play commentators. However, CBC should have fired Bob Cole 10 years ago. He's terrible!

In 96 or 97 I was watching a Russia Canada game, here's Bob Cole in a slow drawn out voice: "Russia - 2, Canada - 2", .... five minutes goes by. "Russia - 2, Canada - 2", .... five minutes goes by, Russia - 2, Canada - 2", .... five minutes goes by.... and so on...

Most of the side kicks are bad, they must get paid according to whoever says the dumbest thing. I can't remember their names, I must have blocked them out, but I hate listening to them.

Bill.

Jstew:
I couldn’t agree more, especially from a coach who preaches teamwork as much as tortorella. He should know better.
GO WINGS Bring that cup back to hockey town (Pronounced haaackey town for all you non-Midwesterners )

Haaackey.... Pretty much describes how Chelios plays.

:D

CBC has some good play-by-play commentators. However, CBC should have fired Bob Cole 10 years ago. He's terrible!

What? Ok, maybe as an Ottawa fan I can understand Tedtim's beef. It seems CBC's coverage is very "Torontocentric" but that's another issue. I assue that's what you're getting at Tim.

Either way, Bob Cole is the best living hockey comentator barnone. I can't imagine a time when he isn't calling the games. Who would you rather hear? Pierre Mcguire? Come on.

Pierre McGuire?!?!?!!?! That little twerp deserves a slap!!!! i hate that guy! I want Don Cherry to slap him!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom