Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
Hmmmmmm, me thinks you like hockey too much. Find a real sport like rugby
Dude..... i am about to pull the sweater over your head and beat you to a pulp....

Mike Veitch:
Dude..... i am about to pull the sweater over your head and beat you to a pulp....

Let me guess Mike you're canadian?

Trinigordo:
Let me guess Mike you're canadian?
And an angry one at that!! Where are those damn Vancouver Canucks?!?!?! GOLFING!!!

bashtards!

Mike Veitch:
And an angry one at that!! Where are those damn Vancouver Canucks?!?!?! GOLFING!!!

bashtards!

Yep,

I hear they are down in match play to the Toronto Maple Laughs.

JeffG:
The ref's were a bit twitchy though. If a player looked at another player with a nasty mean face, he got a penalty.

Yes but far from 100% consistent. Detroit's 3rd goal shouldn't have counted. I don't remember who Lindstrom's defence partner was but he totally picked the Oiler forward. Should have been called. That's a tough hill to climb at the beginning of a
3rd period.

JeffG:
...The ref's were a bit twitchy though. If a player looked at another player with a nasty mean face, he got a penalty....

Except for that pick play that lead to Detroit's third goal. That missed call was brutal beyond belief.

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Except for that pick play that lead to Detroit's third goal. That missed call was brutal beyond belief.

Bill.
Still...If you would of said that Edm would be tied 2-2 after four games and every game they were not overwhelmed by the #1 team in the NHL...Thats a good thing. Its now a best of three and Edmonton plays better on the road.

JeffG:
:D

They (Detroit) did play good tonight, but Edmonton plays better on the road though.

Its still up in the air. It will be interesting how Edmonton plays Saturday afternoon though. Are they a young team that panics or not???? Either way, its the best first round match up.

CBC is giving us (Vancouver) the Calgary-Anaheim series over Edmonton-Detroit. Having watched some of both, the Edmonton-Detroit games have been far more entertaining. I think a lot of it has to do with the skill level on Detroit and an Edmonton team that won't quit. Though Edmonton does appear to have better speed, especially comparing the Edmonton forwards to Detroit's defense.

How about Ryan Smith last night, got into Chelios' face, didn't do anything or say anything. Chelios responds with a few punches and and lots of mouth. That's the Chelios I'm used to. :D

Bill.

Mike Veitch:

bashtards!

They're hiding. Kind of tough to fire someone if you can't find them.

:D

Back
Top Bottom