Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby:
It was similar to the last Sens-Leaf game where Neil took two roughing penalties trying to get Domi to fight and Domi wouldn't.

Tie Domi refusing to fight????? WOW!! :amazed:

JeffG:
I watched the game. Tell me...have you ever played hockey?

Tell me...have you ever played hockey?

What does me ever playing hockey have anything to do with someone jumping on someone and pounding them when they are down and not ready. And the answer is no. I have never played hockey. But I have watched it for 30+ years and I understand the game.

Dingman put Tampa down when they were starting to come back and essentially put the game out of reach. Tortorella (sp?) even said that.

colby:
What does me ever playing hockey have anything to do with someone jumping on someone and pounding them when they are down and not ready. And the answer is no. I have never played hockey. But I have watched it for 30+ years and I understand the game.
That explains everything.

colby:
Nice debating skills. Goodbye.
Nothing to debate. You haven't participated, your just an observer. There is no way you could understand.

JeffG:
and Neil lost any respect he ever had.

Remember Semenko!!!!! Never had any respect.

tedtim:
Remember Semenko!!!!! Never had any respect.
Other players respected him. He didn't have to fight at the end of his career.

So tonight, Chris Neal takes a goaltender interference penatly against Grahame. Grahame is pulled at the start of the third period after letting in four goals in seventeen shots. Neal then comes out of the penalty box and scores on Burke. He and Burke have a history.

I guess that Burke had no respect for his shot because he ignored it. Burke lets in one goal on eight shots.

Dingman does not even make the lineup tonight because of his action the night before.

Interesting.

Guys, there is enought rhetoric coming out of Tortorella who says that Ray Emery is the weak link on the Senators. Emery stops thirty of thirty-two shots tonight. It is the playoffs and we should expect the rhetoric to be dialed up a bit.

Game on.

I hope the Oilers spank the Red Wings tonight.

My son won a pair of 100 level tickets for Saturday's game in Ottawa, so I had to sell my other tickets to someone at work. Gotta love the playoffs. Time to grab another barley pop and watch the TV.

Hey there JeffG,

Looks like my beloved Wings just tied the first round series up 2/2. What do you say we place a friendly bet of 24 good beers (i.e. not American beers) on this series outcome? In all honesty the Oilers flat out kicked the Wings collective butts in games 2 and 3. What do you say bro? Bet or what?

Game on eh?

By the way... If the Oilers beat the Wings in the first round I am pulling out my #77 Oilers (Paul Coffee) jersey and routing for them through the rest of the playoffs,

Lance

tedtim:
I hope the Oilers spank the Red Wings tonight.
Nope. The better team won tonight. Detroit outplayed Edmonton. The ref's were a bit twitchy though. If a player looked at another player with a nasty mean face, he got a penalty.

The Oilers had two rookies that took 6 penalties (just over half of Edm's total)...and you can't give Detroit that many chances on the power play. (They were 3 for 11)

Back
Top Bottom