Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
I think they re-seed the teams after the first round, so a bracket would be nearly impossible to put together.
Just top team vs bottom team. So if Dallas and Detroit are out. That makes Calgary the top team, with Edmonton the bottom. So Edm and Calgary would play in the second round.

JeffG:
Just top team vs bottom team. So if Dallas and Detroit are out. That makes Calgary the top team, with Edmonton the bottom. So Edm and Calgary would play in the second round.

OK

JeffG:

That would suck. (Actually it would be great hockey). I was... fantasizing about the four Canadian teams making the final four. What a rush that would be.

Lightning Fish:
That would suck. (Actually it would be great hockey). I was... fantasizing about the four Canadian teams making the final four. What a rush that would be.
Alberta would go absolutely nuts if it happens.

Another thing thats funny. There is now a $2500 fine for exposing your breasts on the Red Mile this yr and in Edmonton, Whyte Ave is covered with cops so that a "blue" mile doesn't appear.

JeffG:

Another thing thats funny. There is now a $2500 fine for exposing your breasts on the Red Mile this yr and in Edmonton, Whyte Ave is covered with cops so that a "blue" mile doesn't appear.

Just send them to Ontario. No fines here.

JeffG:

Edit!!! hahaha TOS

tedtim:
Oh yes. So much so that we placed our order for tickets for the rest of the playoffs.

Best move of the night was by Chris Neal who sucked Dingman into providing a seven minute power play.

Havlat is back.

Chara showed some restraint.

Heatley scored his first ever playoff goal.

Spezza set a club record for most assists in a playoff game.

The Sens set a club record for most goals in a playoff game.

Redden played an inspired game.

AND both Heatley and Chara had Gordie Howe hat tricks.

What more could you ask for?

It was good to see the Sens play more than 15-20 minutes a game.

And I agree Neil did the right thing no matter what Don Cherry says.

colby:
And I agree Neil did the right thing no matter what Don Cherry says.

I don't know about that. If you go so far as to call someone out, you don't back down. Neil showed his true colours for sure: he's yellow through and through.

jiveturkey:
I don't know about that. If you go so far as to call someone out, you don't back down. Neil showed his true colours for sure: he's yellow through and through.

If you watched the game, Neil was chirping at Sean Burke, and had been since Burke came into the game 10 minutes before and skated by the Senators bench. Neil and Burke have a history dating back to when Burke played for Philidelphia and the Flyers and Sens set a record for penalty minutes in a game. Dingman jumped neil from behind, and Neil ended up on the ice in no position to do much else. If Dingman had swung him around to fight him, who knows what would happen, but by pushing Neil down onto the ice, and throwing punches when Neil was down, what else was Neil supposed to do.

I guess I wasn't impressed with his efforts to stand up. I figure if you create that much of a fuss you ought to make more of an effort to back it up. Thankfully, there are a few more games left so maybe we'll get to see it all play out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom