Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedtim:
Looks like I will get to use my game 5 tickets for the Senators.:sulkoff:

Glad to see the other first place team lost too.

Keeping the faith. I think they are just trying to play a few more games to get more revenue (TIC)

Feeling better after last night? :D

Lightning Fish:
I was wondering the same thing. If Edmonton wins the series does ScubaJennifer carry Jeff's gear?

Bill.
No...but she will have to listen to me bugging her the entire trip (even when I am carrying her gear)

colby:
Feeling better after last night? :D

Oh yes. So much so that we placed our order for tickets for the rest of the playoffs.

Best move of the night was by Chris Neal who sucked Dingman into providing a seven minute power play.

Havlat is back.

Chara showed some restraint.

Heatley scored his first ever playoff goal.

Spezza set a club record for most assists in a playoff game.

The Sens set a club record for most goals in a playoff game.

Redden played an inspired game.

AND both Heatley and Chara had Gordie Howe hat tricks.

What more could you ask for?

Did you see the fight between Lecavalier and Chara? Lecavalier is a big guy 6"4 but he looks like a mouse next to Chara.

JeffG:
No...but she will have to listen to me bugging her the entire trip (even when I am carrying her gear)

It could actually be better that way. I can see it now: "Jen, here are your fins. By the way, did I mention that I saw Steve Y. last May when I was out golfing? Here's your snorkel. I understand Legace took his OW last May." And on it goes....

:D

Bill.

Western Finals: Colorado vs Detroit
Eastern Finals: Sabres vs Canes

Stanley Cup: Avs over Sabres

Well, that's what I'd like to see. I was trying to find a bracket or something, but couldn't, so I just picked what I wanted to happen :wink:

jonnythan:
Well, that's what I'd like to see. I was trying to find a bracket or something, but couldn't, so I just picked what I wanted to happen :wink:
If Detroit beats Edm and Colorado beats Dallas. They will meet in the 2nd round.

jonnythan:

I think they re-seed the teams after the first round, so a bracket would be nearly impossible to put together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom