Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calgary over Ottawa in the final. Seven games.

The rest is academic. :wink:

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Calgary over Ottawa in the final. Seven games.

The rest is academic. :wink:

Bill.
I doubt Calgary will get past the first round. They have a goalie and not much else.

Hey, Lightning Fish from Vancouver saying Calgary will win! No Canucks in the playoffs.

JeffG from Edmonton saying that Calgary will not win! Hardly unexpected.

A guy from Ottawa saying the Sens will win. Nature finally takes it course.

JeffG:
I doubt Calgary will get past the first round. They have a goalie and not much else.

Hard to argue with your second comment. They do need more offensive contribution from the team if they are to do well. If you look at last year, the players who contributed in a big way are no longer there (Gelinas, Conroy). If Calgary does go deep into the playoffs, it will because Kiprusoff plays at a level deserving of the Con Smythe. (A lot of 'ifs' in this paragraph.)

Now consider that Giguere is playing in top form right now, it should be an interesting series.

Bill.

tedtim:
Hey, Lightning Fish from Vancouver saying Calgary will win! No Canucks in the playoffs.

JeffG from Edmonton saying that Calgary will not win! Hardly unexpected.

A guy from Ottawa saying the Sens will win. Nature finally takes it course.

I was going to say Canucks over Ottawa in seven, but I thought the humour in that might fall flat. :monkeydan

Now to stir the pot a bit, Edmonton over Detroit in six, assuming Roloson plays at a higher level than he has been. :D

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
If Calgary does go deep into the playoffs, it will because Kiprusoff plays at a level deserving of the Con Smythe.
He should get the MVP for the regular season.

Lightning Fish:
Edmonton over Detroit in six, assuming Roloson plays at a higher level than he has been.
Roloson has been playing good (he has been getting stronger every game...he's not Kiprusoff, but he is way better than what the Oilers had.), but the Oilers stop scoring.

Lightning Fish:

If you would care to make a bet, I'm more than willing! But you might want to read JeffG's sig line first :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom