Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(at least for the first round, after that they can lose... i hate the oilers!)

It's sad when you have to find another team to root for, because yours doesn't even make the playoffs!!

JeffG:
I doubt Calgary will get past the first round. They have a goalie and not much else.

Oi!!!! Just because there aren't a lot of showboats and superstars doesnt mean the talent isn't there. Yes, Kipper does a lot and he is by far the best player on the team but he can't do everything. The team is full of minor contributors. The stingy defensive style has done well for them so far this year that's why they're on top of their division.

I don't want to s**t talk you too much because I seem to get burned on here every time I do that. :ignore:

jiveturkey:
Oi!!!! Just because there aren't a lot of showboats and superstars doesnt mean the talent isn't there. Yes, Kipper does a lot and he is by far the best player on the team but he can't do everything. The team is full of minor contributors. The stingy defensive style has done well for them so far this year that's why they're on top of their division.

I don't want to s**t talk you too much because I seem to get burned on here every time I do that. :ignore:
Iginla killed me in my hockey pool this year... you guys need a centre!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
If you would care to make a bet, I'm more than willing! But you might want to read JeffG's sig line first :wink:

Hhmmmmm.... No. :D If the Canucks were playing then I would consider it.

Bill.

Mike Veitch:
Iginla killed me in my hockey pool this year... you guys need a centre!!

Iginla still sets the tone for the team. Though I was blown away when I found out he only got 17 even strength goals this year. (35 goals total).

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
Iginla still sets the tone for the team. Though I was blown away when I found out he only got 17 even strength goals this year. (35 goals total).

Bill.

Yeah, I'm hoping for more out of him in the playoffs. I think he needs to net a few more if Calgary is going to really do anything this year.

So much for the discussion. The real season starts this evening. All teams are tied in their series.

This is really a bit of a rant. We bought tickets to the first round and then made plans to go visit the in-laws for an eightieth birthday celebration this weekend before the game dates were announced. Had to sell my tickets for game one. My son somehow managed to find a way to get home early from university for game two on Sunday. I arrive back in town sometime during the third period. So last night I went into the local watering hole to drown my sorrows with a cool one and some nachos. Guess who won two more tickets to the game tonight.

Hockey playoffs or domestic tranquilty. What to choose?

Go Sens Go

Mike Veitch:
GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(at least for the first round, after that they can lose... i hate the oilers!)

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey .... all that bad Karma is gonna mess with your health. Just let it go man. :D

Back
Top Bottom