Probable Stanley Cup playoff matchups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dingman has Neil by 4 inches and 20 pounds. They have fought at least half a dozen times in the past, so I don't think Neil is afraid of him.

And how hard do you fight to get back on your feet when a guy bigger than you is on top, throwing punches? Especially when you know that Tampa is showing signs of waking up, and Dingman has already drawn penalties. So if Neil does manage to fight his way to his feet and fights, Dingman gets an instigator and both get 5 minutes for fighting. I think that there will come a time and place, and Neil will pick it. It was similar to the last Sens-Leaf game where Neil took two roughing penalties trying to get Domi to fight and Domi wouldn't.

jonnythan:
Sounds to me like Neil won the fight.
No...he proved that he is a pussy

It's the playoffs. Dingman blew the Lightning's chances.

Blowing off a game to get some revenge on someone irritating you is all well and good in the regular season, but unacceptable in the playoffs.

jonnythan:
It's the playoffs. Dingman blew the Lightning's chances.
and Neil lost any respect he ever had.

He's got mine. He did the smart thing instead of the stupid thing.

I'll respect a guy for throwing a few punches when it's necessary or prudent, but not to defend your honor on a hockey rink while jeopardizing your team in the playoffs.

jonnythan:
He's got mine. He did the smart thing instead of the stupid thing.

I'll respect a guy for throwing a few punches when it's necessary or prudent, but not to defend your honor on a hockey rink while jeopardizing your team in the playoffs.
Thats your right. Respect a coward that turtles after he calls someone out.

JeffG:
Thats your right. Respect a coward that turtles after he calls someone out.

I was going to stay out of his, but...

Did you even watch the game, or are you just going on Don Cherry's ridiculous commentary? Neil wasn't talking to Dingwall at all. He was barking at Burke the goalie, who he has a history with, who had slashed him hard earlier, and this was after Ottawa's goalie had been run over again. Neil was waiting for the puck to drop, started moving forward, and Dingman jumped him, knocking him to the ice and started pounding. What did you want Neil to do, ask him nicely to stop so that he could get up and start the fight?

It had nothing to do with toughness, or respect. What kind of respect is that when you jump someone and start pounding them on the ice?

I do have a question for you though, who are you going to cheer for when Roloson realizes who he is and plays like he normally does? The Rangers are now realizing that they are the NY Rangers, and not a real hockey team...

JeffG:
Alberta would go absolutely nuts if it happens.

Another thing thats funny. There is now a $2500 fine for exposing your breasts on the Red Mile this yr and in Edmonton, Whyte Ave is covered with cops so that a "blue" mile doesn't appear.

Mike Veitch:
Edit!!! hahaha TOS

I think I'll let that one slide... :winky:

:rofl:

colby:
I was going to stay out of his, but...

Did you even watch the game, or are you just going on Don Cherry's ridiculous commentary?
I watched the game. Tell me...have you ever played hockey?

colby:
It had nothing to do with toughness, or respect. What kind of respect is that when you jump someone and start pounding them on the ice?
Tell me...have you ever played hockey?

colby:
I do have a question for you though, who are you going to cheer for when Roloson realizes who he is and plays like he normally does?
<snicker>

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom