Pre-dive rituals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah! :D Course, depending on buddy, there's always the traditional ribbing of buddy's SAC rate :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Oh yeah! :D Course, depending on buddy, there's always the traditional ribbing of buddy's SAC rate :wink:

Or the Crap! I forgot xyz (or zyx broke). Back to the Truck!

paulwall:
Uh, you forgot the Red Bull (and the "stop the Integrated Secondary from leaking").

yep definitely Mat and the inseperable red bull pre-dive ritual!

Remove wallet from pocket, wait a minute and pat pocket again to be sure step one was completed. I've forgotten to do this not once but twice and some dead presidents are now certified divers. I still haven't found anyone taking Visa for anything below sea-level :D.

Walter:
Turning on air, putting on fins, putting on mask............

Mighty strange indeed. You probably even strap that air to your back after turning it on.:D

I'm trying to convince my wife that having wild sex the night before a diving day is an essential part of safe diving.

I have 2 different rituals

Down at the quarry - Lug stuff to water, put it on, take it off, go get gloves, put stuff back on, safety check, get in water, realize my cell phone is in pocket.

On boat - lug stuff to boat, put it on, cuss at forgetting gloves, safety check, get in water, realize cell phone is in pocket.

Keeping it this simple allows me to justify the phone insurance payment on the monthly statement and insures I always have a new phone.

Greg

Usually in this order:

Thank SuprBugMan for driving all the way to meet me, apologize for being late, quick prayer, dive, oh and ah, finish with lunch at Sally's if possible. Whew, Sally that girl.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom