PPD Anilao Photo Thread......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
you're going to slice off my housing fund...But the macro lens is tempting though..I can stack em (bayonet mount? model?)

You're a devious commie..

its the Inon UCL-165AD.. yup you could stack em... think how big that shrimp would look... :wink:

Nice pics all... looks like diving with MV does help! now... will he be in DOR V......

clgsamson:
Here's the family before they were traumatized by no good for nothing PPD photog wannabees....

dor63.jpg

Where was this picture taken?

Location please will be heading to Anilao next week. I would like the chance to also take pictures of these beautiful creatures.

ocrmaster:
Where was picture taken?

Location please will be heading to Anilao next week. I would like the chance to also take pictures of these beautiful creatures.

Jump in at 2.4 degrees north of the equator, down to 16.7m, take a right at the big rock that lookks like a baseball bat, go through the archway and it'll be the third coral garden to the right. Or was it the left?

:D

Z...

Zeeman,

Thanks ...

I will ask Haltron for directions. I am sure he can give a sensible answer.

Back
Top Bottom