PPD Anilao Photo Thread......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
don't worry, you're at post 306... the rest here have had about a couple of thousand posts more practice... it will come

or then again...

Jag

Shugar, do you mean that after a certain number of post the user suddenly becomes insane! :confused:

heheheheh

looks like i was still sane.... at least until i joined ppd...:monkeydan :fruit: :monkeydan

Wolverine:
looks like i was still sane.... at least until i joined ppd...:monkeydan :fruit: :monkeydan

there are exceptions to all rules...

z...

Many of us had the advantage of not being sane when we joined. Sanity is something that doesn't last around here. And someone once told me that once you are PPD there's no getting away from PPD. You have nothing to fear, you will be able to beat Zee at his game soon enough, orcmaster.

ocrmaster:
Where was this picture taken?

Location please will be heading to Anilao next week. I would like the chance to also take pictures of these beautiful creatures.
The site is called Basura. If the boatmen don't know where it is, it's about 1/2 way between Monte Carlo and Vistamar. The area in question is local housing but you'll know you're there when you see a large boat sitting over the waterline. Most of the time spent was spent in shallower water to the right of that boat (when in the water and facing the shore).

Halthron:
The site is called Basura. If the boatmen don't know where it is, it's about 1/2 way between Monte Carlo and Vistamar. The area in question is local housing but you'll know you're there when you see a large boat sitting over the waterline. Most of the time spent was spent in shallower water to the right of that boat (when in the water and facing the shore).
that halthron is such a nice young man

old_lady.jpg

Jag

Back
Top Bottom