PPD Anilao Photo Thread......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can picture it now... all of you photogs fighting to get pic of those shrimps... Caloy, I guess u didn't take my advise and chop up the shrimp after your shot... :D

You should have seen it, five photographers within a 30 foot radius. I had no clue what was there but knew I wasn't going to get a pic of it. At that point I moved down a bit and found a really nice rocky area.

Here's the family before they were traumatized by no good for nothing PPD photog wannabees....

dor63.jpg

pakman:
Koya, very impressed... I was gonna accuse you of stealing one of Mike or Dennis's photos... Now, do you wanna 2nd Inon strobe and an xtra macro lens to complement your setup... :wink:
you're going to slice off my housing fund...But the macro lens is tempting though..I can stack em (bayonet mount? model?)

You're a devious commie..

Zeeman:
Nice piccies...

So, where is the next DOR headed to???

Z...
Choice between Anilao and PG...Last time I talked to Dennis, he wanted to come back to Anilao. As I said, we can opt to stay in Anilao and do 3 dives in PG for a day..doable and cheaper. My 2 cents.

And you get to go to basura...

good idea koya, anilao and then PG for one day. Id miss the party at the point bar though. . .

clgsamson:
Choice between Anilao and PG...Last time I talked to Dennis, he wanted to come back to Anilao. As I said, we can opt to stay in Anilao and do 3 dives in PG for a day..doable and cheaper. My 2 cents.

And you get to go to basura...

Sounds good. :)

*patiently awaits the details...

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom