PPD Anilao Photo Thread......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
dor4.jpg

wazzz that? :shocked:

crab?

@caloy: pare you have outdone yourself... i have nothing but awe at your images... i'm not shetting you or anything... grabe... sobra... wow. 10 is not enough... get myra her bmw, because you deserve any u/w toy you want with these pictures...

@jon: galing! you're really good na! when i get wet you guys will be subject to MY crappy u/w shots... promise!

@pao: he collected... they watched him collect... i think they overpaid but mike's not complaining... but i remember mikey saying he charges $150 for a class or something

@simon: great shots!!! hanging out with that canuck pays off huh...

@everyone there: now i really REALLY REALLY hate not going...

Jag

dor8.jpg

PERFECT... I LOVE THIS!!! GRABE ANG GALING GALING MOOOOOOOO!!!!

i shat you not! this looks soooooo unreal it's amazing! where'd you download this???

Jag

PS
caloy, i will make you an action/ shortcut to put your watermark on your photos... these are too good for people not to steal... money shot, each and every one... this is like looking in dennis's and mike's galleries...

Koya, very impressed... I was gonna accuse you of stealing one of Mike or Dennis's photos... Now, do you wanna 2nd Inon strobe and an xtra macro lens to complement your setup... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom