PPD Anilao Photo Thread......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey guys . . . im back! Mike and Simon will be in Manila either tomorrow or on tuesday, not sure yet where they are staying, the 2 are deciding between mandarin or holiday inn and Simon needs to go shopping. . . . . . . . . calling Van!! :p

Friday, we rented 2 dirtbikes to pay a visit to this so called Snake Farm up near Ponderosa so S&M can take pictures of it. Took us an hour to get there lol, guess why. . . . coz we got lost! We were biking to the wrong direction . . . . it's not even going to White Beach, we were on our way to CALAPAN! Good thing, we realised we are already lost (since we're passing thru some jungle already) and Mike was humble enough to stop this motorcycle we were racing with and ask for directions. :lol:

Then, at last we arrive to this so-called Reptile Zoo . . . . it was ok for kiddie field trips, but I wouldn't recommend your child go to this place as the German tour guide/owner/caretaker was just an as....e! Called Mike and Simon whities and charged them more, while the Filipinas pay half, back to tour guide. . . . he keeps on referring to his father as "My daddy" (by the way he's on his early 20's prolly 25) he curses a lot and very "bastos" (translate pls) . . . . anyway, the snakes were in these glass cages, the coolest thing that I saw there were the cobras, they're damn scary, especially those spitting ones! The monkes are chained, and the other animals are pretty much just in their cages, so no chance for S&M to actually take nice pictures of it. . . .well . . I wouldn't really recommend that place.

At night we met up with Dennis and Aimee, Matt, Andy (guy from South Africa), hung out at 50 bar (Bar at Atlantis) before having dinner over at their restaurant. We played pool at Broadway after that. . . early night, coz we had to do some diving saturday morning.

2nd Day, 2 dives. . . . getting hard core with these photographers around, 90 mins per dive. . .

Some rare marine life finds, and my first time to see it:

Sinandigan Wall

I saw a biiiig sea snake and 2 leaffishes

Sabang Point
  • Flathead/Crocodile Fish
  • 2 jawfishes
Waiting for SMD (Simon, Mike & Dennis hehe) to post pictures. . . .

well, that pretty much sums up my weekend in PG. :D

BTW, S&M are planning to have a Photo course in PG on June 2007, kinda like what they're going to do for Bali in October. . . . so you photo enthusiasts, here's ur chance with the pros!! :)

glad you had fun, girl :D should have asked Christina, errr... Christian to take you guys for a tour :)

van, listen to your ate's and take simon shopping... ask ate kat to chaperone you if you must :D

now where are those pictures??? :boings:

ishbaby:
BTW, S&M are planning to have a Photo course in PG on June 2007, kinda like what they're going to do for Bali in October. . . . so you photo enthusiasts, here's ur chance with the pros!! :)

niiiiiiiice! :D

Or Van can chaperone Ate Kat :p Well, I think I'm game w/ chaperoning the shopping (aaaaahhhhhrrrrrrggggg) if I've no work. Van, you know how to get hold of me. Or, Van, go turn the boy's head and inform me of the conquest :D Might be more interesting. Unless he breaks your heart and I and the manong's will have to give him a pounding. Maybe I'm getting way ahead of myself.

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

ishbaby:

Sweet!!! Now, must start selling plasma and save money :D

midwestdvr:
Hmmmm, ish. While you were playing pool at Broadway disco, did the "boys" pop in to see the "back" room?
i think they went there the first night in PG hehe. the boys behaved last saturday and only played pool. :wink:

ishbaby:
I'm sure this will be well attended and appreciated. Wish I could do it but I'll have to fine another time.

Halthron:
I'm sure this will be well attended and appreciated. Wish I could do it but I'll have to fine another time.

Just checking - did see the 2007? As in next year? Like 13 months away?

Just checkin'...

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom