Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K here is the pics from our dive today. The one big tooth was a heart breaker. I cant show u the serrates but they go all the way down. As for the bottle. So as I have researched this is a pepsi bottle from between 1950-1959. The marks on the bottom show numbers but I cant tell what they mean. But the design was used during that time frame. I m just suprised by the decent condition of a 50 yro soda bottle.

Attachments

• junk 004.jpg
    junk 004.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 94
  • junk 005.jpg
    junk 005.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 100
  • junk 007.jpg
    junk 007.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 103
Way to go sister. Good job!!! See you still got it.

K i need help id ing the 2 chunky sand tiger looking teeth. As to the group shots, this is the group that showed up to dive 8/1 Silverback, Red Dog, Sorin (guest SBer from Canada), My Cubby and me Saffy taking the pic. Im too ugly for cameras heehee. My error I left out North Port Diver my dang internet dcd just as I posted the original message.

Attachments

• junk 003.jpg
    junk 003.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 107
  • junk 005.jpg
    junk 005.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 102
  • junk 001.jpg
    junk 001.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 106
  • junk 002.jpg
    junk 002.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Hi, your chunky teeth look like lower Snaggle(Hemipristis) teeth. For me lowers are always harder to find then uppers. Looks like a sand Tiger next to the snaggles. Nice complete Meg. Your group looks a little camera shy.

Hi, your chunky teeth look like lower Snaggle(Hemipristis) teeth. For me lowers are always harder to find then uppers. Looks like a sand Tiger next to the snaggles. Nice complete Meg. Your group looks a little camera shy.

Jodi,
I agree lower hemi really cool teeth congrats:D

Yep I have to agree as well. Great job and glad you got out there. It was just the best day to be out fossil collecting. Thanks for sharing.

Lol cub is sitting behind me singing, i win i win i got the good teeth, neener neener lol. Lil snot. She glad her 2 hemis beat my lil meg. Next time I drown her lol.

K i need help id ing the 2 chunky sand tiger looking teeth. As to the group shots, this is the group that showed up to dive 8/1 Silverback, Red Dog, Sorin (guest SBer from Canada), My Cubby and me Saffy taking the pic. Im too ugly for cameras heehee.

:depressed: I guess I'm just chopped liver. That's me in the last pic, the one who actually looked at the camera. LOL :joke:

BTW thanks again Jodi for having the spare parts kit. I really wasn't looking forward to diving with only one fin. :D

Ugh Im so sorry hun I had you in the original message then we lost internet just as I posted. I didnt even realize u wernt there. Yes he was there!! He kept Sorin entertained lol. I hate my satelite internet. I mmmmm reaaallyy sorry.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom