Post pics of you and your rebreathers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yukoneer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499

I just started diving, so rebreathers are out of my options now (experience and financially) Of course, I can dream about it :) Can you post pictures of you and your rebreathers, preferably in action underwater??

thanks folks

pic

yukoneer:

I just started diving, so rebreathers are out of my options now (experience and financially) Of course, I can dream about it :) Can you post pictures of you and your rebreathers, preferably in action underwater??

thanks folks

Go to my website: www.silentscuba.com and you will see all kinds of RB pic's.

Have fun

yukoneer:

thanks folks

Here's me and my buddy, ( me being the closer one ) on our training dives on our rebreather's.

We both since then have bought Drager Dolphin's, and will going to Closed Circut somtime withen this year, i have more if needed !

. HUGE HOSES!! do they bother with your vision at all?

yukoneer:
. HUGE HOSES!! do they bother with your vision at all?

LOL, no they don't, but i bought the Oxycheq Rebreather Hose Protectors, just to hide those big hoses!!

It dosn't block your vision, but there so big, Drager had to put weight's on them just to keep them from becoming bouyant when the loop is filled with air!!! Hehehehe, no honestley, there not that bad :wink:

I do have to say, once you start the world of Silent, longer, warmer air, and little tiny tanks on your rebreather, you'll wonder why it took you so long to make the jump, you'll love it, there alot of fun !

FLTEKDIVER:
LOL, no they don't, but i bought the Oxycheq Rebreather Hose Protectors, just to hide those big hoses!!

It dosn't block your vision, but there so big, Drager had to put weight's on them just to keep them from becoming bouyant when the loop is filled with air!!! Hehehehe, no honestley, there not that bad :wink:

I do have to say, once you start the world of Silent, longer, warmer air, and little tiny tanks on your rebreather, you'll wonder why it took you so long to make the jump, you'll love it, there alot of fun !

Hey, Marco! How about some credit for taking the photo of you and David??? Just kididng!! Glad you're enjoying the Drager.

Doug

debersole:
Hey, Marco! How about some credit for taking the photo of you and David??? Just kididng!! Glad you're enjoying the Drager.

Doug

Sorry Douglas, that's a great idea !!!

Douglas was our Instructour, a very good one i might add !!!

You can view more picture's of us on rebreather's, and more picture's of the dive at

www.debersole.com

were under the galley under West Palm Dec18th -19th

I highley recommend taking a look at his site, as the picture's are just simply amazing !!!

Were heading out in an hour Douglas to go diving with the new rebreather , can't wait!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to get off subject here on the thread, but the website is awsome, check it out!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom