Possum Kingdom sightseeing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PolsVoice

Reaction score
I'm going out with a friend to his lakehouse at PK in a week or two (as soon as finals are over) and would like to know if anyone has GPS coordinates for any interesting UW sights. I did a search for Possum Kingdom stuff and read about some old Navy Catapults, a flooded town, etc. and I'm very interested in what I might find down there.

Any info would be wonderful,

TIA,

-Pols

pols voice

where does your friend have a lake house on pk (and oes he have a boat?) because i will be working on pk this summer at the BS camp on johnsons bend, and will get a chance to dive the lake more then i did last summer when i had a short stay due to smashing my foot on a dock.

there are some rumors i have heard about cars that were used as carrier catapult practice off the cliff by the damn and a submerged town in about 140 feet of water, i dont know i would have to contact some locals to find out more as i would really like to explore the lake.

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom