Portable CO monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am very happy with my Analox CO sensor.

My nitrox and air refills measured 1 ppm.

I mentioned this to the dive shop owner, and he enjoyed being appreciated for his attention to details and purity.

Every diver should have a CO detector. Pretty basic.

I wish I had seen this thread earlier. There are now several threads on this topic in several totally different parts of the forum, and it is getting harder to follow them all. I am very pleased with my Analox II nitrox tester, and am anxiously awaiting more field reports on the Analox CO units.
Tom

The Analox web site seems to only have an indevelopment for the CO analyzer. What's up?

The Analox web site seems to only have an indevelopment for the CO analyzer. What's up?

Hi jrl5549,

We are currently out of stock on the CO Portable. Our component supplier has presented us with extremely long lead times.

We have developed the new EIICO, which will be available November 1st! I am really excited out this product as it is a true representation of Analox in the tradition of the extremely successful O2EII. If you can hold on until Nov 1st, this will be a great unit to own! Photo and register for updates here!
New product development: Analox - Looking after the air you breathe.

The new EIICO. I do know it will come with a two year sensor and electronics warranty.

My apologies for the couple of months gap between products, however the EIICO will be worth the wait!

So is there a new price for the new unit?

November 1 is fast apporaching any new news on the Co monitor? Price? is the picture of the red hand held close to what it will look like?

I am leaving on a dive trip in early November and would like to have an analyzer when I leave. Any idea on ship dates?

They did kind of leave a hole when they stopped selling one before the replacement was ready. Wish I could load my other tester out, but the need is too big. Eh, next trip I'll have both the Pocket CO and the Analox - but maybe they can get advance sales out? Have y'all emailed patti.clarkson@analox.biz ?

Hi Guys,

We are on to debut the EII CO at DEMA, November 16th - 20th, Las Vegas, Booth 1448. Now this being said, I expect to receive my stock the first week of November.

Grover48, there is always the possible delay in customs, so I can't give you an exact date...seems a bit too close for your trip.

Jrl5549, the red panel hand held is exactly what the EII CO will look like. This monitor is truly an Analox build through and through.

DandyDon brings up a valid point...we did leave a bit of a hole, however I'm proud of the fact that we quickly recognized that our first attempt wasn't up to par and went right to work an a better unit. Pricing is being finalized this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom