Portable CO monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have I missed something here ??? I cannot find this product anywhere on Analox's website nor at any dive equipment retailers and all the links on here to said item are broken ???

Has the product been withdrawn from sale ???
If I remember correctly, it is currently available in the US only, direct only - not thru retailers or in the UK yet. But yeah the link is broken and I don't see it on their Sports Diving page. Glitches happen; I'm sure Patti will post here soon to explain, but I will email her just in case.

Hi Vipa,

My apologies, the link on the webpage has been fixed! If the website gives you any grief, just pick up the phone and call me directly (877) 723-3247.

Happy and SAFE Diving!
Patti L. Clarkson

Hi Vipa,

My apologies, the link on the webpage has been fixed! If the website gives you any grief, just pick up the phone and call me directly (877) 723-3247.

Happy and SAFE Diving!
Patti L. Clarkson
Do you sell to the UK?

Vipa,

This unit is manufactured in the States and is not CE approved, therefore we cannot sell it from our UK headquarters. It is only available from our website and US Office. Sorry for the inconvenience! We worked hard to get a timely solution available for folks and certificates from various agencies take time. We are, however, continuing to develop Analox products which will be available from our UK office as well.

Vipa,

This unit is manufactured in the States and is not CE approved, therefore we cannot sell it from our UK headquarters. It is only available from our website and US Office. Sorry for the inconvenience! We worked hard to get a timely solution available for folks and certificates from various agencies take time. We are, however, continuing to develop Analox products which will be available from our UK office as well.

That's fine Patti... I'll drop you an email next payday and get one sorted... what's the shipping cost likely to be to Blighty??

Hi Vipa,

Actually not bad at all: $26.60 USD Internation Priority Mail 6-10 Business days or $30.82 USD International Express Mail 3 - 5 Business days! We'll be sure to pack in some sunshine.

Hi Vipa,

Actually not bad at all: $26.60 USD Internation Priority Mail 6-10 Business days or $30.82 USD International Express Mail 3 - 5 Business days! We'll be sure to pack in some sunshine.

How about some clear blue water (100-100ft viz will do,) preferably high 70s possibly low 80s to go with the sunshine? :hugs:

My dive bud who makes half of my trips with me saw his first 5ppm reading in New Mexico last month. I don't think he supported my cynicism before then. He dived the tank content that he knew it was 5 ppm and not 50, but most of you divers don't know. Oh the 5 ppm we saw last month was in a town of 2,000, no smog, electric compressor, best situation - but it still happens. Worse is possible.

So if you don't test your tanks yourself, all you have is "deaths are generally rare in recreational scuba so one might think that CO death in particular are only a part of that," as even with the inline monitor I test. But if those odds are good for you, cool; I am such a cynic that I had seatbelts before hey were required and wear an inflatable vest on moving diving boats - even tho I am not a safe person by nature.

Back
Top Bottom