Portable CO monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patti, should we expect pricing similiar to the portable nitrox monitor?
Hehe, you really want to know how much...!
Pricing is being finalized this week.
I doubt that they'd price it much over the previous model. Looking forward to mine. Will report on the comparisons when I can.

Hey DiverG and Dandy Don,

The EIICO has just been loaded up on our webpage! The buy online function hasn't been activated yet, but soon! DiverG, as far as price position, Dandy Don is right on the money (all puns are intended). I'll post again as soon as buy online goes live!

Dandy Don is right on the money
:confused: Well, I gave a ballpark guess but I take it that it applies...?

Here is the product data sheet on the new EII CO.
Looks good on paper with a response time of < 20 seconds which is a very fast sensor.

The big question yet to be answered is how does the diver calibrate the unit and at what recommended frequency? Purchase his or her own calibration gas, take it to a dive fill station with an Analox CO Clear currently installed, or send it back to Analox??? One would hope any of those options will be possible.

http://analox.net/product-docs/datasheet-91.pdf

I'm really excited to see the new product and take it for a test drive.

Patti and the rest of the Analox Team, I would like to say thanks for listening and for coming out with the new unit. What has been designed is exactly what I had in mind when this topic came up. I will be at DENA next month and will stopping by to get one from you and personally say thanks.

Cheers,

Allen

BTW will you have some O2 sensors there as well?

Hi Allen,

We will indeed be at DEMA, Booth 1448 (well before your feet get sore). We will have the entire line of Analox Analyzers at the show including the O2EII or Nitrox, the new ATApro for Trimix and, of course, the new EII CO. We will also have spare sensors and accessories on the stand. I look forward to seeing you there!

Patti, will you be offering any deals on EII CO? Owner of my LDS will be there and was wondering if it would be worth to get one for me :wink:

LOL iztok! Yes that is a very sweet price!! Will have a word with the Analox webmaster! End user pricing will be published on Monday and to answer your question...yes yes yes, we will have DEMA specials! (just can't publish them here). Come se me at Booth 1448!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom