Point Lobos Get-Together!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:

Cold .... Isn't the word for it...... That water would cause sirious shrinkage!!

Oh wow. Jim's ALREADY making excuses for himself. And were not even at the BW yet! :D

Just to be clear - if you are interested in diving with the group on MARCH 15th - Please contact Pt. Lobos to book your own reservation. I am not going to be booking a bunch of them. So, each dive duo is responsible for booking their own reservation. :D Thanks! :D

I put the reservation for Prodiver and myself. haven't heard back yet.

I put the reservation for Prodiver and myself. haven't heard back yet.

I submitted the reservation form for myself and Sarah this morning too. Just waiting to hear back. :popcorn:

there was nothing on the calendar for that day so maybe we will get lucky!

I sent in an email at around 8:00 am this morning and just got my confirmation. We are teams 5 and 6 :)

Edit: Had the wrong team numbers...

I sent in an email at around 8:00 am this morning and just got my confirmation. We are teams 3 and 4 :)

For 3/15? I sent in my email just after midnight and still haven't received confirmation. :confused:

I just got my confirmation!!:monkeydan

thats about when i sent mine in. will have to check at work tomorrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom