Point Lobos Get-Together!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nathan,

If you haven't got a buddy yet, I'd like to tag along on your reservation. I can get you a fill on your tank for the cost of admissions to the park...

MG

PS
I'll be at Lobos next Sunday, I made reservations awhile back and Brad became my partner for the dive. That's nice since I've never dove this location and he has dives here. I looked at the extended forcast and Sunday the 10th looks like no reain, just clouds and sun...

I already had someone else ask if I was in need of a buddy, so I'm waiting to hear back to see if they still need the spot. I'll let you know.

I also have Lobos reservations for this Sunday but I don't know if I can make it. I sprained a few toes playing soccer a few days ago and unless they turn less purple by Sunday I don't think I want to be doing a lot of finning. :11:

Nathan

I already had someone else ask if I was in need of a buddy, so I'm waiting to hear back to see if they still need the spot. I'll let you know.

I also have Lobos reservations for this Sunday but I don't know if I can make it. I sprained a few toes playing soccer a few days ago and unless they turn less purple by Sunday I don't think I want to be doing a lot of finning. :11:

Nathan

No problem,

Keep me as the runner up if he doesn't make it. I would sure like to go with you guys considering it's very much the same group as at BW.

I sure hope you can make it on Sunday, I didn't know you had reservations. I sprained my toe one time carrying the vacuum to the second floor. As I reached the the last step I miss placed my foot and landed on my big toe all 175 lbs of me.

The toe went purple immediately I might have broken it but I never went to the doctors just let it heal on my own. Anyway I feel your pain.

It will be nice to dive with you again on Sunday, Brad is my dive buddy. I hope he's okay for our dive, I should give him a call to see how he's doing.

Anyone know how the weather will be on the 10th? It is starting to look like rain but anything can change between today and tommorrow.

MG

p.s
Here are a couple of pics of you down 54 plus feet at the Metridiums...

alp37q.jpg

f0t9qo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom