Point Lobos Get-Together!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All right - so since the ratio of reservations had v. needed didn't really pan out for 1/19 date - we need to plan ahead - like end of Feb or March. Please chime in about what date works best for you. I think there was some discussion of the 2nd weekend of March - but not sure if that works for all.

Please post ASAP so that we can then get in and get the reservations made and confirmed and avoid this issue again. Thanks all!!

I can do any weekend in March right now. I won't be back in town until the 25th of Feb, so the end of Feb wouldn't work for me.

Hey, I'd like to get in on the fun! Going that far out, almost any weekend works.

How does MARCH 15th, 2008 work for people? Easter is March 23rd, so that weekend would be out. I think that Brad is in the Ukraine until around the 10th or something.

How does MARCH 15th, 2008 work for people? Easter is March 23rd, so that weekend would be out. I think that Brad is in the Ukraine until around the 10th or something.
that works for Prodiver and myself. he is in town that weekend

I'll see if time allows me to join.

That works for me. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom