Point Lobos Get-Together!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I got the #1 spot. No buddy yet, but there is no hurry either.

Nathan

Are there any others with reservations and no buddies? I recieved a PM from a member who is interested in going and is looking for a spot.

Nathan,

If you haven't got a buddy yet, I'd like to tag along on your reservation. I can get you a fill on your tank for the cost of admissions to the park...

MG

PS
I'll be at Lobos next Sunday, I made reservations awhile back and Brad became my partner for the dive. That's nice since I've never dove this location and he has dives here. I looked at the extended forcast and Sunday the 10th looks like no reain, just clouds and sun...

I have a confirmation from the website. I am looking forward to meeting all of you there! btw i have reserved two, but am not sure about my buddy.

I have a confirmation from the website. I am looking forward to meeting all of you there! btw i have reserved two, but am not sure about my buddy.

When you said you reserved two do you mean two teams? If so can you help out someone with no res??

When you said you reserved two do you mean two teams? If so can you help out someone with no res??

sorry, I have to be more clear. I made a single team reservation, but my buddy has not confirmed, so I may have one individual slot available.
apologies for the confusion.

I will know by tuesday or wed if my buddy is in our out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom