Pockets, Pockets, Pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well long story short I have lost lots of weight and need to get a new wetsuit. I installed pockets on my other one and those pockets were the dive rite bellows pockets (6X9") and they were nice but if I ever get them again I would need to have the hook&loop reversed so the hook part was on the pocket and the loop part on the flap cause the flap would always stick to my gloves.

Can anyone give me some opinion on good pockets, zipper v.s. velcro/hook&loop, etc. I am not to much interested in getting a pair of DUI pockets cause they are just so expensive. Price is important but I understand you get what you pay for.

I was looking at the Zeagle tech pockets, they are really cheap but are they good quality.

Does anyone make pockets with velcro opposite the dive rites or is there a good reason to have the sticky velcro on the flap. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom