Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am so, so glad to read this...my happy thoughts and prayers for all of you.

So happy for Zack, you and your family... May the New Year bring you all the joy and blessings you deserve!

All Zach needs now is to get his strength and mobility back. He is in a regular room now with no tubes, not even an IV. He is on a regular diet and has already started PT in at least 30 minute increments. The doctor wants to keep the trach for a bit more just as a precaution. Zach's doctor went to New York for Christmas and got snowed in. When he returned, Zach was off the respirator and talking. He had to see it for himself before he would let them move him to a room. He said, I've never heard your voice.

Amazing. It is wonderful way to start the New Year. I don't care what the people shout who don't believe in God, there is proof right here. Belief and prayer makes a difference. It did right here. Happy New Year.

Praise God and thank you!!!! For doctors and nurses in the SINU to actually walk into the room before he was tranferred, after 48 days, onto the regular floor and say we never thought he would make it, not one of the over 30 nurses, RT's, PT's, ...they all had to come by and "talk" to him..and he talked back, and smiled. Zach is 19. He has such a full and wonderful life ahead of him. We have all grown through this, much more than I have in that many years and more.

Denise, can you post a family picture of Zach? One of your favorites? I would like to see the face of the young man we have been praying for.

zach.jpg

I will post some more family pics when he is feeling up to it. I will get one of the whole gang! :)

Last edited:
Thanks Denise... nice to have a face to the name. Please say hi to him from his friends here:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom