Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH Denise! This is just the best news! And he is such a handsome fellow. I take it he gets the good looks from your side of the family? :)

Can't wait to hear how he is doing in PT--and then soon for the day he goes home! Does he live near you? I know you have been making quite a trek to the hospital these last many weeks.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop so that we can continue to pray, weep and rejoice with you.

All Zach needs now is to get his strength and mobility back. He is in a regular room now with no tubes, not even an IV. He is on a regular diet and has already started PT in at least 30 minute increments. The doctor wants to keep the trach for a bit more just as a precaution. Zach's doctor went to New York for Christmas and got snowed in. When he returned, Zach was off the respirator and talking. He had to see it for himself before he would let them move him to a room. He said, I've never heard your voice.

Awe! That makes me cry the doctor said that...so amazing! :) I know we've never met...but when I first read your story I just knew I had to be a part of the prayer warriors. And I'm so thankful I was. This is one of my favorite stories of the year :crying2:

Last edited:
Denisegg.............is someone you must meet, to enjoy the full effect of her wonderful personality!! Once you do, you'll understand why dhe has such a following on SB!!

Denisegg.............is someone you must meet, to enjoy the full effect of her wonderful personality!! Once you do, you'll understand why dhe has such a following on SB!!
I can tell that aboot Denise and I've never had the opportunity to meet her yet :)
...... something I wish to remedy someday :flowers:

I can tell that aboot Denise and I've never had the opportunity to meet her yet :)
...... something I wish to remedy someday :flowers:

Springfest is just around the corner!!! :D

Thanking God for Zach's continuing progress.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom