Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am SO GLAD for y'all! :D

Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes! May the New Year bring you all much happiness and peace.

Same to you and yours, Denise.

I think I will strive for contentment and acceptance. :(

Zach is coming home today!!!

They took the trachea out yesterday! They have spent a few days trying to figure out where to send him for inpatient physical therapy and while they were trying to make up their mind he started getting in and out of bed on his own and walking without a walker!
The plan now is to let him finish his physical therapy at home.
God truly does answer prayers!! Getting Zach home two months almost to the day (tomorrow the 11th) after his horrific car crash was a joint effort by everyone who stood in the gap and interceded on his and our behalf!

Zach is coming home today!!!

They took the trachea out yesterday! They have spent a few days trying to figure out where to send him for inpatient physical therapy and while they were trying to make up their mind he started getting in and out of bed on his own and walking without a walker!
The plan now is to let him finish his physical therapy at home.
God truly does answer prayers!! Getting Zach home two months almost to the day (tomorrow the 11th) after his horrific car crash was a joint effort by everyone who stood in the gap and interceded on his and our behalf!

Super News!!! :cheerleader:

Wonderful News!

So happy for you, for Zach, and for all the family.

Awesome!!!!

That is such wonderful news! Denise, make sure you all get a video of him walking side by side with each of you. Great memories to both cherish and celebrate!

Great news.. made my eyes leak!:dancingsnoopy:

Back
Top Bottom