Please keep Denisegg's family in your thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just found out a little while ago that Denise's grandson was in a bad accident.

Currently he is in critical condition with multiple broken bones on one side of his body and damage to his aorta.

They are hoping for the best, but it's still early to tell the full extent of the damage. Please keep Denise and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the info....please keep us posted with any updates.

I just found out a little while ago that Denise's grandson was in a bad accident.

Currently he is in critical condition with multiple broken bones on one side of his body and damage to his aorta.

They are hoping for the best, but it's still early to tell the full extent of the damage. Please keep Denise and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

You and your family are in my prayers, Denise. I'll let my family know, too.

Prayers heading your way Denise, for you and yours.

Found this online - for those of us for whom words fail.

A Prayer For An Injured Child

‘Almighty God, and merciful Father, to whom alone belong the issues of life and of death: Look down from Heaven, we humbly beseech thee, with the eyes of mercy Upon this child, now lying upon the bed of his injury.’

‘Visit him, 0 Lord, with thy salvation; deliver him in thy good appointed time from his pain of body, mind, and spirit, and save his soul for thy mercies' sake.’

‘Let it be thy pleasure to prolong his days here on earth, that he may live to praise thee, and be an instrument of thy glory, by serving thee faithfully, and doing good in his generation.'

‘Grant this, 0 Lord, for thy mercies' sake, in the name of thy Son our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.’

Back
Top Bottom