Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snoweman

Untroubled Troll
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I tell my Perdix computer whether I'm using air or Nitrox (and what percent O2) before my dive. Why isn't this information automatically populated into my dive log when I download to my computer?

Which divelog are you using?
I use subsurface and it reads gas information from perdix logs.

Which divelog are you using?
I use subsurface and it reads gas information from perdix logs.

I'm using Shearwater's dive log. You would think it would read the gas, too. Unless I'm doing something wrong...

I opened the shearwater log and I have gas information there. Gas mix becomes visible after I activate partial pressure graphs.

I had to click on the drop down box on the right side. All I get on the graphs are "Gas Switch Needed". What am I doing wrong?

Perdix Log.jpg

In shearwater cloud, go over to the gasses tab. It's on the right side.

In shearwater cloud, go over to the gasses tab. It's on the right side.

What about on the desktop? It's on the right side, under details, but it doesn't auto-populate from the computer?

Thank you. I don't understand why it doesn't auto-populate on the right side of the screen. Please see my marked up screen shot.

Also (while I have the expert's attention), is there a way to change the color? I didn't see the light blue lettering until you pointed it out.

Is there a way to get the desktop version to communicate with my app version on my tablet?

Thanks again for the response. I love my Perdix AI.

Attachments

• Perdix Log.jpg
    Perdix Log.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 103
Thank you. I don't understand why it doesn't auto-populate on the right side of the screen. Please see my marked up screen shot.

Also (while I have the expert's attention), is there a way to change the color? I didn't see the light blue lettering until you pointed it out.

Is there a way to get the desktop version to communicate with my app version on my tablet?

Thanks again for the response. I love my Perdix AI.
Why not use the cloud version?

Back
Top Bottom