Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you. I don't understand why it doesn't auto-populate on the right side of the screen. Please see my marked up screen shot.

Also (while I have the expert's attention), is there a way to change the color? I didn't see the light blue lettering until you pointed it out.

Is there a way to get the desktop version to communicate with my app version on my tablet?

Thanks again for the response. I love my Perdix AI.
Sorry, it doesn't auto populate the gas name and there is no way for users to change the color. You can export the traditional Shearwater Desktop dives to Shearwater Cloud. From the traditional Shearwater Desktop go to File>Backup Database… and select a location to save your ShearwaterDesktop.db file. If you haven’t done so yet, install Shearwater Cloud on your computer. You can get the installer files here: Cloud Downloads - Shearwater Research. After installation open Shearwater Cloud and click on the “Import” icon seen on the upper left hand corner and select “Import Shearwater Desktop Database”. This will allow you to select the ShearwaterDesktop.db file you saved earlier. After importing the file, and if you haven’t done so yet, sign in to you Shearwater Cloud account. Then click on the “Sync” icon seen on the upper right hand corner of the screen. After syncing you can access your dives on mobile devices using the Shearwater Cloud App and the login credentials. Hope this helps.

Is there a limit to the number of dives on Shearwater Cloud on iOS? Mine is getting stuck at around 100 dives but Shearwater Cloud on my Mac has over 200 dives. I have synced both the iOS app and the Mac multiple times.

It appears the sync process for Shearwater Cloud is majorly broken and unreliable. Sometimes I get sync failures (error 102 - what does that even mean?) and sometimes no failures at all, but I can't have the 212 dives on my Mac Mini sync with Shearwater Cloud on my MacBook or my iPhone.

There are dives missing and missing data from the dives.

Hi, ATJ. Sorry to hear about the issues you are encountering. Could you please send us an email into info@shearwater.com so that we can have our software engineers troubleshoot this with you? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom