Patriots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure Romo choked. He just got pressured in the second half. That's what any team needs to do to Brady who, although is very, very good....great...is human and won't look so good if he doesn't have the unlimited time he seems to have had this year to stand and decide who to throw to.
Go PACKERS...

Very possible

I'm not sure Romo choked. He just got pressured in the second half. That's what any team needs to do to Brady who, although is very, very good....great...is human and won't look so good if he doesn't have the unlimited time he seems to have had this year to stand and decide who to throw to.
Go PACKERS...

Got news for ole Jerry, Romo is not an NFL qb, he slings it like my (dead) Grandmother used to.................GEAUX TIGERS..............

Go PACKERS...

If you're being pressured, use that to your advantage by calling screen pases, swing passes to the back or a quickie to the tight end. Cowboys didn't do that. It seemed every pass play in the 2nd half was a bomb downfield. Either poor play calling or Romo kept ad libbing. If I had to guess I'd be poor play calling. I'm not impressed by Wade Phillips and his staff. Maybe that soda commercial go it right.

Make plans for the Superbowl victory parade in Boston!

LobstaMan

Ok....well if Romo didn't choke...He obviously didn't prepare well by going to Cabo and drinking Margaritas by the pool with Jessica. Did you see the look on Jone's face after the game? See if they don't shop for another quarterback this spring.....

Don't think so.

pocket change to some.......he'll be gone like a bad dime(inflation has hit)........GEAUX TIGERS.........

If you're being pressured, use that to your advantage by calling screen pases, swing passes to the back or a quickie to the tight end. Cowboys didn't do that. It seemed every pass play in the 2nd half was a bomb downfield. Either poor play calling or Romo kept ad libbing. If I had to guess I'd be poor play calling. I'm not impressed by Wade Phillips and his staff. Maybe that soda commercial go it right.

Make plans for the Superbowl victory parade in Boston!

LobstaMan

You're right...but just because a team can apply pressure, doesn't mean they do it every down. Look blitz and drop back to cover the screen...or vice versa. Keep them guessing....which is what the Pats seem to be masters at. They suck :D Go Favre !!

Witten, Glenn, Owens........

The Cowboys had many options to take advantage of NY's depleted secondary and they didn't excercise all their options good enough. They could only must 3 points the second half. They should have been at least able to score 3 field goals with the options they had.

Back
Top Bottom