Patriots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Witten, Glenn, Owens........

The Cowboys had many options to take advantage of NY's depleted secondary and they didn't excercise all their options good enough. They could only must 3 points the second half. They should have been at least able to score 3 field goals with the options they had.

Corey Webster was like white on rice to Mr. T.O., rotflma--could not have happened to a 'better' person(if you want to call him one).........GEAUX TIGERS................

Lets Recap.....for those with short memories.

Last year.....Cowboys had the game won...what does Romo do? Fumbles a perfect snap on an easy field goal...time to go golfing.

This year.......Biggest game of his life.....a chance to put away the rumors about Jessica, being a chokester, and last years fumbled Snap.

What does he do? Goes to Cabo.....and then shows up and throws a sorry 18 for 36 at home! 50% and TO tears up about him being "His quarterback". Sell HIM....free up all that cap money...and get someone that can do it when it counts. Romo might think he is good....but stupid is as stupid does. Can he deliver when it matters? Nope.

:football:Well too bad so sad for Romo And TO they can go cry over beers at gilley's buck up and ride the bull. As far as the NY paper boy goes hes gonna smell like Limburger after the next game against the Pack. The chargers will be more like static cling annoying but can be remedied. and please networks just pull the Payton ads off now your not getting your moneys worth. Lets not jump the gun with the victory parade just yet I think GB might not go down so easy.:yeahbaby::cheerleader:GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:football:Well too bad so sad for Romo And TO they can go cry over beers at gilley's buck up and ride the bull. As far as the NY paper boy goes hes gonna smell like Limburger after the next game against the Pack. The chargers will be more like static cling annoying but can be remedied. and please networks just pull the Payton ads off now your not getting your moneys worth. Lets not jump the gun with the victory parade just yet I think GB might not go down so easy.:yeahbaby::cheerleader:GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm guessing you're for LSU North........4 (Faulk, Green, Alexander, & Blu Gay) on the team would say GEAUX PATS............

18-0 AFC champs with one left to go on to AZ superbowl sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be rooting for the Pats in the superbowl.

Bring on the Giants baby we got some axes and well cut down the bean poll. oh yah

Bring on the Giants baby we got some axes and well cut down the bean poll. oh yah

No worry, with elizabeth @ qb, it's in the bag...I'll let the video do all the talking...GEAUX PATS............CLICK IT......

GO PATS!!! I leave the Monday after the Super Bowl for my Cavern and Intro/Basic Cave class...so I hope I hit some of my squares and have plenty of money to blow in Florida on some new dive stuff.

Well with just under a week to go Waldo was found all the faniacs are creating their homages and shrines are going up and the boys are down in AZ acclimatizing. 19-0 here we come. Sorry Mr. Shula no champagne for you and the rest of the retired picked herrings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom