Patriots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

augk

Contributor
Reaction score
So who thinks theyll go all the way.

So who thinks theyll go all the way.

You do mean LSU North, don't you???...........GEAUX TIGERS..........

Yeah whatever, who invited the new guy. :D

I do. You guys suck. Didn't the Sox win the Series too?

In general sports in new england are having a banner year of course the Red Sox world champs
the Patriots are on a record breaking year
the Celtics are 20 and 2
even the Bruins are holding their own 18 and 11
the Revolution went to the MLS cup
it seems like a Twilight zone episode:D

What is this about, football?

Isn't that the game with the funny shaped ball?

'round here you guys are the Spaw of Satan. Go all the way ... can't, just can't. That would mean that the Dark Lord has won! Unfortunately, they probably will. Unless of course they start to actually think they're as good as everyone says, then they'll sink themselves.

Never fails, say anything about the Pat's, and it brings the crazy haters out of the woodwork. I was NOT impressed with the way they played the Jets. They should have beaten them senceless before the second half. I don't get why they seem to be holding back, but the intensity is not as it was. They have been building a pretty good base of teams that wan't them taken down, and it's only gonna get worse. The Colts want them bad, and if they can take the AFC championship I think they're looking Green Bay in the face. Cowboys are a paper butthole, and will fail in the crunch (my opinion) And believe it or not, you know we don't play the Dolphins well at all. They're going to have to step up again, and take ownership of the teams they have left, but It certainly looks like a good year for them though.

I agree about the intensity of the games not being as high following the baltimore game maybe they got tired of hearing everyone complain about them running up scores blah blah blah what were they supposed to stop scoring. Or just maybe their endurance is peaking. It's been great watching the games though, more so lately due to closer calls. some of the blow outs got silly to watch.

I'm a huge fan of close games for sure. Really gets your attention, and makes the win all the swweeter. HOWEVER! It's not offten you get to see your team rip a new a-hole into every taker that comes for them. And I have really enjoyed the ownage! Next stop, the fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom