Patriots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a huge fan of close games for sure. Really gets your attention, and makes the win all the swweeter. HOWEVER! It's not offten you get to see your team rip a new a-hole into every taker that comes for them. And I have really enjoyed the ownage! Next stop, the fish.

Really? Many yes, but certainly not every. I have no doubt that a healthy Colts team can take 'em. Hopefully we'll get a chance to find out.

It's football, and on any given day the worse can beat the best. There is no static line to judge by and that's what makes the game so great. To be honest, the Colts looked good on thier last meeting with the Pats and played well as usual. That said, the Pats played poorly right out of the box and never really woke up till the last couple drives. I say that IF, the Pats start getting back into the groove as they were early in the season. They will march through Manning and the Colts, and the Pack without too much to stop them. But it's football, and we'll have to wait and see.

It's football, and on any given day the worse can beat the best. There is no static line to judge by and that's what makes the game so great. To be honest, the Colts looked good on thier last meeting with the Pats and played well as usual. That said, the Pats played poorly right out of the box and never really woke up till the last couple drives. I say that IF, the Pats start getting back into the groove as they were early in the season. They will march through Manning and the Colts, and the Pack without too much to stop them. But it's football, and we'll have to wait and see.

I'd love to see the Pats v. Colts in the AFC Champ. game. Unfortunately we typically don't play well up there, but that's part of the excitement. We need to overcome that and show that we can play will in NE in Jan, regardless of who wins the game.

In all honesty though, the team that's most impressing me right now are the Jags. They've almost beaten us twice this year and they play excellent football. They are very hard-nosed and play with a chip on their shoulders. I think every AFC team needs to be weary of them.

I'd love to see the Pats v. Colts in the AFC Champ. game. Unfortunately we typically don't play well up there, but that's part of the excitement. We need to overcome that and show that we can play will in NE in Jan, regardless of who wins the game.

In all honesty though, the team that's most impressing me right now are the Jags. They've almost beaten us twice this year and they play excellent football. They are very hard-nosed and play with a chip on their shoulders. I think every AFC team needs to be weary of them.

The AFC has become THE force to be reconed with in recent years. I remember not too many years ago the NFL snobs proclaiming that the AFC will NEVER consistantly beat them. And the super bowl would be held by them for all eternity. What the Jags lack in great finesse, they make up for in attitude. If they could get the two together, they would be a tough play for sure. I'm amazed not so much by the good teams, as the bad ones this season. some of them are amazingly bad, and to beat a dead horse, Dallas is a junk team, on a crazy lucky streak. I just don't see individual talent there, and thier quaterback??????? PLEASE!

I agree about the intensity of the games not being as high following the baltimore game maybe they got tired of hearing everyone complain about them running up scores blah blah blah what were they supposed to stop scoring. Or just maybe their endurance is peaking. It's been great watching the games though, more so lately due to closer calls. some of the blow outs got silly to watch.

I don't know....they looked pretty intense against the Steelers. I think you need to worry about the last game against the Giants. The players and coach will have to decide if it's necessary to go all out and risk injury in the pursuit of 16 and 0 or play safe for the post season. The Dolphins? Who knows, they're on a roll...:D (the Dolphins)

. The Dolphins? Who knows, they're on a roll...:D (the Dolphins)

AHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! ........WOOOOOOOO. God that was funny...

*Ahem* For whats its worth, I think they will. But, their my boys, so I might be slightly biased! :wink:

Maybe if a few dolphin fans come up to see the game they could do some local diving too.:mooner:

With all the animosity and anger directed at the Pats and the Sox from those outside NE, I almost long for the days when you couldn't give away a ticket to old Schaefer Stadium and the Sox were the inept, loveable losers....I said ALMOST! Go Pats and Sox. See you in Spring Training down in Ft. Myers!

LobstaMan

They showed on the news the other night tons of people lining up just for spring trainning game tickets, and paying big money too. I'll save my money for dive gear and watch the games on the tube.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom