Patriots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a hater.

I reserve that for something that really matters...

Go Colts! :football:

Well good for the Patriots, They have shown that they are the most worthy opponent for the University of Hawaii. It can't happen of course - it would be too embarassing for the NFL to get eaten alive by the Warriors. I'm sure they will do well in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.
Good thing they'll mostly likely play the Cowboys and not UH though.
And how about those Dolphins? Geez.........

Well, .....The secret is out. I prayed that our shame would never be known. The biggest fear for the Patriots fans and the organization as a whole, is that we should someday meet a just out of highschool football team, and that they would own us on every level. This is the very reason that any Patriots personnel is forbidden from going to Hawaii.

Out in Hawaii, we always thought it was because that everyone in the Patriots' organization was afraid of the water. If this gets any wider dissemination, like the National Enquirer, Bill Belichick will start wearing the hood up all the time. I actually had lunch a few years ago with his sister in Pompano Beach, and she stated this very fear kept him up night after night.

[/offtopicwarning]
So, when the Bills move to Toronto will you change allegiance?

I've been a Pats fan since '85...nah, but will love not having to make the trek to Ralph Wilson Stadium to see them! Mind you, this year's 56-10 rout was sweet to witness! Esp. when it got really, really quiet halfway thru the second quarter!!!! 1/3 of us were Pats fans and it was almost a great as being in Foxboro!
I jumped off a dive boat last sunday and hiked down the beach in West Bay in Roatan just to find a bar with the game on!
Happy New Year Everyone!

ah the best of both worlds diving and a great game at the bar.

Well good for the Patriots, They have shown that they are the most worthy opponent for the University of Hawaii. It can't happen of course - it would be too embarassing for the NFL to get eaten alive by the Warriors. I'm sure they will do well in the playoffs and win the Super Bowl.
Good thing they'll mostly likely play the Cowboys and not UH though.
And how about those Dolphins? Geez.........

Ouch the pain of the poor hula dancers being attacked by a pack of dogs like that.
what a shame.:football:

Ouch the pain of the poor hula dancers being attacked by a pack of dogs like that.
what a shame.:football:
Yeah, that was ugly. AT least Michigan beat the Gators though.

Mr.MVP Is giong big game hunting next week.

Pats fans come check out the scuba chat NFL sunday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom