Patriots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

16- 0 so let it be said so let it be done

I knew this was gonna be tough, Jebus what a game! 4 records in one game. SCHWEET!

I am not a Patriot fan, and I am not a Giant fan, but boy what a game!!! I will admit that I wanted to see the Patriots win because I thought they deserved it. I didn't expect the Giants to hand it to them, but I never expected so much out of them. This should go down as one of the greastest games ever played.
I am wondering though, is Collingworth right, that it doesn't mean anything if the Pats do not win the SuperBowl? Personally I think that the two are independant of the other. But unless the Pats do win the SuperBowl there is no way that you can compare the Pats to the Dolphins. (I also think it is not necessary to compare the two because Football has changed to much. I think the perfect season is a seprate accomplishment, and that without a Superbowl it would not be deminished.

Again Patriot player, staff and fans congratulations on 16-0!

I am wondering though, is Collingworth right, that it doesn't mean anything if the Pats do not win the SuperBowl? Personally I think that the two are independant of the other. But unless the Pats do win the SuperBowl there is no way that you can compare the Pats to the Dolphins. (I also think it is not necessary to compare the two because Football has changed to much. I think the perfect season is a seprate accomplishment, and that without a Superbowl it would not be deminished.

By definition, if they don't win the SuperBowl it's not a perfect season.

Do they ever cover the spread?
Apparently not last night.:14: Great game to watch. Boy am I glad we got an HD TV this Xmas.

Now, if the rest of my picks work out this weekend I may just have some $$ for the new camera equipment fund.

I am not a big Patriots fan, but this year I hope they win the next three. Maybe then Mercury Morris will keep quiet.

16-0 is a hard-fought season. Will a team go 16-0 next season? Probably not. Will someone win the Superbowl next season? Of Course! One team wins it EVERY year! Unless its 'your' team, you'll probably not remember in 2 yrs who won; but everyone will remember this Patriots season.

By definition, if they don't win the SuperBowl it's not a perfect season.

Play-offs and the Super Bowl is after the season (ie.. Post- Season play)

By definition they have completed a perfect season - Is it valid if they fall flat during the Post Season?

16-0 is a hard-fought season. Will a team go 16-0 next season? Probably not. Will someone win the Superbowl next season? Of Course! One team wins it EVERY year! Unless its 'your' team, you'll probably not remember in 2 yrs who won; but everyone will remember this Patriots season.
[/offtopicwarning]
So, when the Bills move to Toronto will you change allegiance?
[/backontopic]
So, who will be their next victim - Steelers or Jaguars?

The haters keep coming. It was indeed a perfect season, and a much tougher one than the Dolphins had to put up by 2 games in the regular season. There were 4 records broken, and they deserve every bit of praise they are getting. The Times adding the asterisk next to the record is the height of stupidity in journalism, and is just sour grapes. Hate all you want to, but it won't change the fact that the Pats handed everyone their a$$ during the regular season, broke the touchdown record, broke the points scored in a season by more then 30 points, and went undefeated. Post season??? Let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom