Parysa's a Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I thought I would see a whole bunch of whooping and hollering by now but I haven't so I'll have to announce that Parysa finished her open water course with flying colors and is hereby authorized to be called DIVER!

Congratulations girlfriend!!!!!!

Congrats on the certification. I look forward to meeting you at Vortex. Tom, Rick,Parysa and her boyfriend and everyone else that hang out in Montgomery. See ya soon.
is hereby authorized to be called DIVER!
I have been certified about a year and no one calls me a diver.:shakehead:

Congratulations!

I actually did a post of it under her thread but since it has now been officially started as a thread I will say again. She did a great job and made Tommy and myself proud. She is itching to get back in the water so she has it bad. Great job darlin!!

I thought I would see a whole bunch of whooping and hollering by now but I haven't so I'll have to announce that Parysa finished her open water course with flying colors and is hereby authorized to be called DIVER!

Congratulations girlfriend!!!!!!
I was still at Kevin's till today, so didn't get a chance to post.
I had the most wonderful weekend. Tommy, I am honored to have had you as my instructor. The whole Adv Sports group is just wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better group to do this with. It was a weekend I will never forget.

Now that she is a diver we have to get her in the gulf so she can see some really cool stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom