Palm Beach Dive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like I said, if @DandyDon didn't post about it, then it didn't happen.

Seems to me that someone's looking for easy money and they're doing fairly well as per that gofundme page.

Are you still trolling? What evidence do you have to support an alternative story about this incident and operator? Someone got badly hurt, and all you’ve done is claim it’s BS. You’re really living up to your troll status.

Someone got badly hurt, and all you’ve done is claim it’s BS.
How do you know someone got badly hurt?

There's no report. I don't automatically believe something is true because it's posted on social media. Especially if someone's asking for money.

How do you know someone got badly hurt?

There's no report. I don't automatically believe something is true because it's posted on social media. Especially if someone's asking for money.

As unfortunate as it is, there are several local dive incidents that haven’t been reported over the years.

You must not believe bears **** in woods cus you’ve never seen em, huh?

How many is a Brazilian?
But seriously, why is it called Brazilian docks?

I’ve been saying for years, that’d be the way to dive in these reefs with these currents, for those capable, I think it’s a much better option than going back to surface and back down again for a second dive.

In fact, some years ago I did an “investigative” dive to scout the area for that possibility, did it in Jupiter, started on the southern most reef, dropped down with the group and coordinated with the captain I’d stay down and scooter north, where the group would do the second dive on the northern most reef, half way through the dive, which was the combined time of the 2 single tank dives plus the surface interval, I realized I still had a long ways to go and went full power on my XK scooter, still didn’t make it to the group or the northern most reef.

I had a lot of the logistics worked out, since I was doing this from both the perspective of the diver as well as the boat/crew.

Anyway, can you please post here or message me if it happens, I’d be interested in doing it.

Great crowd-sourcing for the answer to Brazilian Docks.

I'll most definitely let you know what I work out with Justin at PVD.

You can't possibly believe that.
Well the comment was sort of tongue/on-cheek but I find it odd there's no accident report. Nothing but a page asking for money.

I found the guy's FB page. He's an avid diver and was he was posting about an upcoming trip with Palm Beach Scuba on August 31st.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom