PAL Domestic Fares Promo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
PAL has a promo on domestic fares. The tickets must be purchased online, between jan8-jan18 and travel dates between feb1 - mar12. I got my Manila-Cebu fare for 176PHP, excluding tax.

Enrique- Cebu Pacific has a current promo- Php8 before tax... anywhere in PI.

but still really strange... my Manila-Bacolod fare is Php1.3K via Cebu Pacific. but Zsolt's (Zeeman) PI-Macau flight via Tiger Airways is Php1.8k. even our HongKong-Manila flight via Cebu Pacific is just Php2.5k/each.

they ought to do something about these domestic rates...otherwise, people would rather save more and spend a little more for overseas travel.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Enrique- Cebu Pacific has a current promo- Php8 before tax... anywhere in PI.

Dang! that's even cheaper.. Someone should do something about those travel taxes the government levies, insane!!

actually, with the taxes, the total didn't come off that much better than what the travel agent got me.

but still really strange... my Manila-Bacolod fare is Php1.3K via Cebu Pacific. but Zsolt's (Zeeman) PI-Macau flight via Tiger Airways is Php1.8k. even our HongKong-Manila flight via Cebu Pacific is just Php2.5k/each.

they ought to do something about these domestic rates...otherwise, people would rather save more and spend a little more for overseas travel.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

mags thats because the absolute cost of regular fares to foreign destinations is higher than the domestic ones. its a play on the number of seats they give out for specific fares. the regular fare seats subsidizes the discounted seats. the higher the regular fare and the fewer discounted seats they give out, the lower they can discount the seats.
flying a plane inter-island in the philippines is actually more expensive than flying it to most foreign destinations because the inter-island routes usually seat less people for the same overhead cost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom