PAL Domestic Fares Promo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tried to book online last week, with Philippine Airlines, Manilla to Cebu. Not able to book online for 5 adults and 2 children under 4yrs. Had to call them and have my nephew pick up, and pay for the tickets.
This promo would have been great.:(

manila to legaspi , you say? they have Php1 fare right now, same as Cebu-Bacolod.

don't you have to go to a PAL office to get your "ON-LINE" ticket?
unlike cebu pacific you just print it after payment. and cebpu pacific promos can get you 50% rates inclusive of taxes etc.

on another note but on PAL , tho not mentioned,

i sympathize with the Airports in the USA where PAL lands..... the airports just gets so crowded and @^@#%*&*%# with PAL check-in coounters, nightmares for airports.

clcik link below
ABS-CBN Interactive

you should see the PAL counter in HK during a holiday.... Miles of domestic help returning home, and then a few divers here and there.... :wink:

and... try booking it and seeing how much tax they slap on...

i think the tax, insurance and fuel surcharges they slap on is the same whether for promo or regular fare. but then there are more seats available for the 98 peso fare (or higher) and you can book beyond the travel period. am looking at late march or april when there should be more whalesharks (i hope).

don't you have to go to a PAL office to get your "ON-LINE" ticket?
unlike cebu pacific you just print it after payment. and cebpu pacific promos can get you 50% rates inclusive of taxes etc.

on another note but on PAL , tho not mentioned,

i sympathize with the Airports in the USA where PAL lands..... the airports just gets so crowded and @^@#%*&*%# with PAL check-in coounters, nightmares for airports.

clcik link below
ABS-CBN Interactive
and on the return, more balikbayan boxes than passengers. LA to Manila flight is always designated Heavy:)

this reminded me how the PAL queue in Sydney airport looked like 3.5 hours before the flight. people were already standing there with their large balikbayan boxes even before the check in counter opened. :D. me included (w/o the balikbayan boxes).

zsolt wondered if that is always the case everywhere. its the only airline check-in counter that has queues that early for a flight. :rofl2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom