Outing myself...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

popsiclediver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, I'll admit it.....I'm a lurker. There, I feel so much better now that that's off my chest. Now I feel as though we can have an open, and honest relationship!

I am obsessed with diving. I will admit that too. Well, others view it as obsession. I lean more towards 'a life's calling'.
I have been diving since April 2006. 64 logged dives (mostly drysuit; I live in Canada!) and DM in training. I can't learn or dive enough.

I will continue to suck up knowledge like a sponge!
Cheers!
Poppy for short

Yay welcome on board pal....keep up the enthusiasm mate......what a great sport eh?

oh and fill in that profile so we know all your little secrets

Hi Poppy, welcome to SB. Where in Canada are you from?

Welcome to the Board, Poppy!

Welcome to the Board... we have many from the great white North here... so get comfortable...

It's ok to lurk.............a little, but we want your comments also. Welcome aboard and good luck with your diving.

Welcome to :sblogo: and :newyear:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the board. If you can do it there you pretty well won't have much trouble any where else.

Another Happy New Year & Welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom