Our Next "Norte" - and it's a strong one!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I appreciate you providing info from those paid services. What?! You mean Monday, front arrival day? I didn't miss it. Wunderground had it right for days in advance, Guru updated overnight to agree. A lot of that is luck, but I'm sure Guru is the leader. Glad y'all pay for those and share the info.

Who pays for Windguru? The free site seems to have everything you need?

For what its worth, all the cab drivers are telling me another Norte is on the way and it should arrive Saturday.

For what its worth, all the cab drivers are telling me another Norte is on the way and it should arrive Saturday.

Looks more like Tuesday. But it's nothing like this last one.

There are many good sources for weather forecasts, but Coz taxi drivers in general does not sound like one of them. There is a front that might survive to make it Tuesday as Hank suggested, or Wednesday - but I don't put much stock in 5 day forecasts.

We usually get them here in Texas 2-3 days before they reach Cozumel. I haven't looked at a forecast lately but there's nothing here yet.

ALL of them??? :D

Looks like a strong quick 1 day norte next week - Wednesday - still too far out to really know - but watch windguru and you'll know within an hour or two of accuracy

Thanks for all the Up-dates!

Looks like a strong quick 1 day norte next week - Wednesday - still too far out to really know - but watch windguru and you'll know within an hour or two of accuracy
It's supposed to come through here on Saturday. It looks pretty wimpy compared to the last one - maximum winds at 9 mph and lowest temp in the mid 30's. It shouldn't cause you guys much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom