Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who else is on Gary's boat? What is the name of the boat?

Gary' boat is called the Cat-n-Around. According to this thread, the following 6 people are on it:
denisegg
andy
mwhities
frankc420
snepdiver
wjefferis

(you may correct me if I am wrong)

Gary' boat is called the Cat-n-Around. According to this thread, the following 6 people are on it:
denisegg
andy
mwhities
frankc420
snepdiver
wjefferis

(you may correct me if I am wrong)

I think You are rite Denise.

Lets get a Boat load for Capt. Jeff and we will get out there and get side by side.:lotsalove:

So who is going to come up with a diving plan for the group or are we going to go in pairs? Does anyone need or want a guide?

I will pair up with anyone that is qualified to do this dive. Which everyone on the list is. So there, I do not care who.

Since Daisy D is going to plan to arrive at the same time as Gary, I echo snepdiver.....please don't leave me hanging in the O though...lol. :)
Oh, I assume we are using air....any trimix or nitrox blends? I guess that would affect our dive plan/etc. :) Kristal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom