Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't need to fight to stay down...that is not good. I wear a 3/2 one piece with 10 lbs in salt water and I sink like a rock with my transpac but I would rather pump up the air in the wing than I would fight to stay down. My bottom time has increased significantly with my transpac. I am so proud. I was able to get 30 minutes with a max depth of 100 and avg of 75 last Sunday.

It's not like I WANTED to fight to stay down. :wink:

In my full 3mm long suit with gloves, hood and boots I am just slightly positive when in fresh water with 500PSI. I didn't think it'd take much weight to get me to sink in salt water with my x-shorts. I see now it's 10#s.

This Labor Day, I'll be getting into the Gulf to get my weight adjusted properly. When I get to the O, I want it to be one of my better dives and it will be.

Michael

Well of course it will...I'll be there!! :wink:

:confused:

Would I dare to mean it any other way?

Michael

algulfdiver:
Full again Walters on board

Alright Walter's on board again!! Have your camera ready? :D

Cool, who ever brings a camera, I'll pay for pics of me (not Denise, have plenty.) and video.

Michael

Geez Michael...you would pay to see pics of yourself underwater? :shakehead:...until they figure out a way to make your hair lay down underwater without a hood...I just don't look my best... :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom