Oriskany Dive - Oct. 6th 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay I went by my LDS today and bought one of those little beanie caps you wear in the water...I know it may look dumb but it has got to be an improvement over my hair sticking straight up!!! Why haven't you guys told me? I wouldn't have known if Walter hadn't posted those picks of me.

I think it's fun to make fun of it without you knowing! muhahahahaha

Michael

Why thank you Howard and no more pics for you Michael!!!

:wink:

Michael

Gary,
Hey, snepdiver said it may be better to ask if there is an opening on the O on Oct 6 under this thread, so is there?

:) Kristal

Kristal,
Gary has talked to me about taking any overflow for the Oct. 6 dive. Once Gary fills up I can book your spots for you if you would like. We will coordinate it to where we both get out to the O around the same time. Any one that is wanting to book on the Daisy D. once Gary is full can call Cheslie at 850-910-1644.

Capt. Jeff,
Hey, sounds great. If Gary isn't full, I will definitely give Cheslie a call to get a slot on the Daisy D. Thanks very much.

I think Gary is full. I'd go ahead and call Capt. Jeff and sign up.

Michael

Yay! I called the Daisy D folks and am getting to do the big O on Oct 6! Very fun....so who all is going that weekend?

Back
Top Bottom