One week Red Sea diving, one week antiquities Oct 3-17 2024 $4060

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IslandDiversHI

Contributor
Reaction score
Full trip description on website - link is here.

Oct 3 to 10th is on an Emperor liveaboard out of Marsa Alam/Port Ghalib. (You get yourself to RMF - meaning you will likely spend the night of the 3rd in Cairo). On the 10th an overland journey to Luxor to start a 4 day antiquity trip on a private dahabiya with 12 rooms. See all the famous sites from there to Aswan then fly to Cairo for a couple of more days - pyramids, Kordfu, sphinx, museum. Fly out of Cairo the 17th of October.

All the mid-trip internal transfers are included (including the flight) as well as almost all meals. Our destination manager (DM) will have us in small groups for the antiquity tours (less than 12). And we are going to get to do a few things off the normal program - including eating the goat and lamb the DM has already purchased (hope they did not get names) on a BBQ that is apparently going to happen on an island in the middle of the Nile.

I have four cabins that I'm going to hand back to the liveaboard operator in April, but I'd like to post this trip here and see if we can attract a few more Americans (or Canadians, Aussies, etc). If you see this after that, still hit me up, I may be able to get the liveaboard spots back from the boat if they haven't sold them.

We are going to have an excellent time. We've planned some off-book experiences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom